Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, January 26

Top 5 Tuesday's: Fan Casts



Today we chose to share out 5 fan casts with you. We made the choice not to use books that have already been turned into movies or tv shows, Game Of Thrones for example, because those books obviously already have casts. These aren't really in a specific order, they are just the fan casts we want to see happen the most.



Amber's #5

This is actually a recast and I know we decided not to use any characters who have already been cast, but I just need to say this: Jace from the Mortal Instruments. As we all know, Shadowhunters is releasing in January and Dominic Sherwood is playing Jace this time. As we ALSO know, City Of Bones was also a movie, where Jamie Campbell Bower played Jace and let me just say that they should have cast him again for Shadowhunters. I mean LOOK AT HIM, he is the PERFECT Jace. The hair, the attitude, everything is perfect and he did such a good job in the movie. I was really hoping that they would cast him again, but sadly that didn't happen. I do have to say that I love the rest of the Shadowhunters cast.








Shania's #5

Okay okay, I am most certainly not good at picking a fancast, like: No, Nope, NOOHW!
But since we are doing this post. Let's just try. It might be really amusing. So, for my first fancast we have Simon Bae from the Darkest Powers Trilogy. I thought this was a really though character to cast since we know he is biracial.
I choose Kim Taehyung as his faceclaim. I know that there is no way that he will be able to play Simon Bae because his english is terrible, but this is more of how I would picture Simon. Besides, it is quite hard to find an Asian actor with perfect English and blonde hair.......



Oh well.




Amber's #4
My next fan cast is Sam Claflin for Dorian Havilliard, now let me explain, because they don't really look alike. Despite this I think Sam would absolutely NAIL the role of Dorian Havilliard. Dorian is a cheeky and very charming prince and if you look at roles Sam played before, Finnick from the Hunger Games for example, he is both cheeky AND charming. Besides this Sam is an AMAZING actor. Like I already said before, he would nail this role.











Shania's #4

Okay, the second I watched shadowhunters I cried because Jace was so poorly casted, and then came Alec and I immediately shut up. WHERE HAS THIS BEING BEEN ALL MY LIFE? Matthew Daddario is like his sister, drop fudging dead gorgeous.
Shamefully he doesn't have the blue shiners, but... I found Kevin Zegers a really good cast as well, but Matthew Daddario blends so well with the character, his body language, way of speaking, everything.




Yeah..




Amber's #3

HUNTER PARRISH FOR AARON WARNER. There, I said it. This NEEDS to happen. Hunter is an actor already and he looks EXACTLY like Warner from the Shatter Me books. Sometimes I secretly watch interviews with Hunter Parrish, just because he reminds me of Warner so bad that it actually feels like I'm watching Warner instead of Hunter. I mean look at that face. The only thing that has to change is his eye color, but contacts exists so that's not a problem.









Shania's #3


Since Matthew Daddario is my pick for Alec, I actually found out that his sister could make a pretty good Isabelle. They should have casted her instead of Emeraude Toubia. I think Emeraude is beautiful, but she doesn't exactly fit with Isabelle, or at least that is what I think.

There for,

Alexandra Daddario ladies and gents.









Amber's #2
Now I know I am not the only one who wants him to play this character, because most people on Tumblr use him as a fan cast, but I want Lucky Blue Smith to play Jonathan Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments. They look EXACTLY alike. From the white blonde hair, to the length of the hair, to his face and even his age. Lucky is actually a model, but I read that he is starring in a movie next year, so there is still hope. If they cast him for Shadowhunters, I need a lot of ice cream because my feels will be all over the place.










Shania's #2

As my second fan cast I choose Alycia Debnam Carey for the role of Feyre from A Court of Thornes and Roses. I think she would fit the character very well, from what I have seen on the 100 she can play a really badass character, and we all know Feyre becomes a fudging badass by the end of the book. Beside that Alycia Debnam Carey is beautiful and also has a bit of an innocent look that I just love about her.






I hope you can agree with me...





Amber's #1

This is the one I am probably most certain about and that is Sam Heughan for Rowan Whitethorn (Throne Of Glass). I recently started watching Outlander, in where Sam plays Jamie Fraser and whilst I was watching it, I was like: I can actually picture him as Rowan. With a white blonde wig on, Rowan's tattoo on his face and pine green eyes, I think he could be a really good Rowan.

He certainly has the right expression on his face for him.










Shania's #1

Last but not least, I have decided to cast my favorite character from the gone series, and I know he is supposed to be the bad guy, I have a certain weakness for him. Im talking about Richard Harmon as Drake Merwin. Hell yeah, I love this fancast, Richard would make a great Drake! And he has the look for him. Although in my imagination Drake is undyingly hot (Lol that pun tho) I am still going with Richard as my fancast.


DRAKE,
WHIP IT,
WHIP IT REAL GOOD.
WHIP YOUR WHIP BACK AND FORTH.
Sorry




No comments:

Post a Comment